enise (US) March 2022
- It was the perfect setting for a relaxed vacation. Joe & Laura made us feel like family from before we arrived. It's a little hard to find even with GPS, but keep looking because it's worth it! We will definitely go again.
- We loved it so much we booked additional nights!
- The property itself is amazing! The bungalows offer every modem convenience you could want while maintaining a cabin feel. The view of Corozal Bay is spectacular with guaranteed amazing sunrise and sunsets! A must see!
- Best place for a fantastic break
- We didn't expect much and got so much more. Joe and Laura are great, the air-conditioned Tinyhouse an absolute dream with kitchen and air conditioning. Kayaks & bikes are available for free, the view from the terrace to the jetty and the palm trees are heavenly. The first coffee in the morning at the end of the pier was just great. We were allowed to go on a boat tour with them and saw dolphins, enjoyed a lunch with friends on the beach. The pool is a dream. The entire area is extremely well maintained, the property absolutely safe & the hosts a lottery win! 3 unforgettable days are coming to an end and somehow we know we'll be back, sometime ️ DANKE for everything! Dirk & Stef
- everything was more than satisfactory
- Our cabana had everything we needed and it was very clean. The view of the bay was absolutely amazing from our cabana and from the dock. We liked that the hotel was very quiet and peaceful. The owners and staff were always available if we had any questions, they really cared about our stay and the property. We loved having Lila, the hotel dog, around to pet and to greet us. We enjoyed our stay and will recommend it to others. It was a great place to chill and soak in the lovely turquoise water just feet away from our cabana. Note: Tilt ta Dock only takes cash.
- The closeness to the sea was amazing. The pool is very beautiful.
- The best little town in belize...
- It was the best vacation I've ever had ..the owners Laura and Joe were the nicest people you'll ever meet and Mr A that works there was a friendly chap was always a smile ..the cabin was clean ,very comfortable and right on the water ..great place to stay ..I will be going back there very soon ..love every thing about it ..close to corozal town we went out for dinner and lunch but did make a few meals there in the cabin ..complete setup for cooking..the pool was lovely and welcoming and the water was delightful..thank you so much
- We loved the way Joe and Laura took excellent care of us and made sure our stay at Tilt-Ta-Dock was nothing short of amazing. We have traveled to many places and have never been treated so well, and the lovely people of Belize made it extra special ❤
- From the moment we walked in here, we were made to feel so welcome. The location is beautiful and tranquil. Our cabana was a home away from home and had everything we needed to feel comfortable, they really have thought about all the little details that make for such a special stay. Joe, Reagan and Lila (pooch) made our time here one that we won’t forget. We highly recommend this place to anyone visiting Belize, and hope to visit again in the future. We didn’t want to leave!
- Beautiful place in Corozal
- The cabin was impeccable, very beautiful, in general the resort is beautiful, the attention of Joe and Diana was first class, excellent hosts, always willing to help and attentive of us, we will definitely be back
- This place is adorable. The quality of the bungalows is absolutely up to North American standards, which is not typical in Belize. The water is beautiful, and every bungalow has a great view. Joe and Laura are great hosts. Highly recommended!
- Recharging in Paradise.
- The view is great, beautiful aqua sea with lavender/grey clouds moving in. What's better than watching a front move in over the ocean?
- Loved the cabin with AC and TV but didn't use either alot. There was a nice breeze most of the time. Spent quite a bit of time watching the birds, ocean and sky from the porch chairs. Cabins are adorable. I slept like a rock.
- This is the best place to stay in Corozal. I have stayed at a number of spots in town, and Tilt-Ta-Dock is my favorite. Easy enough to bike or walk into town, plus an intimate and relaxing spot right on Corozal Bay.
- Nice, relaxing place to stay in Corozal. Very clean and well maintained with a great view of the bay, sea breezes and sounds. We were there in the hot-rainy season so those sea breezes (and the AC) were welcome. Sitting on the dock at night was a wonderful way to further enjoy the sea breezes. The hosts Joe and Laura were exceptional and made our 4 night stay enjoyable. Highly recommend.
- The most relaxing, laid back holiday I have ever taken.
- The hosts were very friendly, a mountain of information and went out of their way to make you feel at home
- Amazing! Best place we stayed all trip!
- Joe and Laura were amazing and incredibly helpful in recommending places to eat, buy groceries, visit, etc. They gave us a big pitcher of coconut water when they found out we liked it and took us on their boat across to the Mayan Ruins when we wanted. Super friendly! The rooms were very comfortable with a queen bed a large shower, like new kitchen facilities, satelite TV, and air conditioning. Also very clean! There were bikes and kayaks to use at our leisure with no extra cost. View was beautiful. Place was peaceful it felt like you had the place to yourself. Water outfront was not too deep (waist deep for about 500m out) so could go for a dip in the ocean even if your not a great swimmer.
- I didn’t know what to expect. I only knew this wld be where we would stay the 2nd leg of our trip.
The owners are very nice and great company to sit a spell with on ur private porch. All u need to bring is ur food to cook and eat. Each casita is equivalent to an efficiency in the USA (includes simple cookware, glasses and eating utensils etc. U will need alcoholic beverages.....whatever that is. Might i suggest going to market for fresh juice for ur mixed drinks. Plz hv plenty of time cuz u might want to extend ur stay.
We were fortunate enuf to get one of the the local families to cook our meals for our stay. I would totally ask! It was well worth it!
To market (foods drinks etc) is a 5-8 min bike ride away. Plenty of restaurants within a 10-12 min bike ride. The facility provides bike and lock. LOCK UR BIKE UP!!!! This is the preferred method of transportation so they r a hot commodity.
We will be back and will invite friends to join us next go round.
Belizean currency example - if they tell u $40 they mean $20 American. So make sure u ASK when mkn ur purchases at local markets.
This casita was awesome!
- The cabana was super clean, nicely designed, and had everything we needed. The grounds are beautiful as well as the pool. lots of chairs and places to sit and be around people or get away. Close to town to get food. Bikes available are easy and in good shape to ride around to get food and groceries. Joe is incredibly accommodating. We got in late and wanted beer and rum, and he helped us get what we wanted in no time. Even sent someone to the store for us to get Coke for the rum. Great place, awesome views!
- Joes place is sparkling clean, the amenities are perfect, and his suggestions for places to go get groceries were very welcomed. The location is very quiet, out of the hustle and bustle of downtown Corozal, but still close enough to be convenient. The dock at Tilt ta Dock is fabulous and the sunsets are incredible! We will be visiting Tilt ta Dock again, I give it the highest recommendation.
- We had a FABULOUS stay at Tilt-ta-Dock! It was our first time in Corozal to visit family. Joe was VERY helpful; making sure we knew everything we needed about the area. The communication was super easy and quick -- and the Casitas were exactly how they looked in the pictures. We LOVED being able to watch sunrise over the ocean from the front porch; definitely looking forward to staying there again!
- Highly recommended! Joe and Laura have gone over and above to create a resort that is both extremely special and at the same time feels like home! The cabana is equipped with everything you need to enjoy your stay. If you need anything Joe offers to get it for you! The highest marks for hospitality! Communication could not be better. Bikes and kayaks are included in your price and are in top condition. A spectacular visit was enjoyed...and worth every penny. I miss you both already!
- Great location! Beautiful casitas. Had a wonderful couple’s massage on the dock. Great recommendations for dining, local attractions and excursions.
- Amazing place, soooooo tranquil! The owners are kind and welcoming. Absolute paradise